Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bella Sara Ancient Lights

©2005 HiddenCity Games, Inc.
Reproduced under license

Bella Sara Ancient Lights has just been released!
And I am proud to present the 4 cards I did for Ancient Lights. Under each piece is a title I gave them (not nessecarly their in game name). I find it fun to come up with titles for pieces. I believe that Apollo, Amor (I have it listed above as Eros), and Uranus are in the main set and Zepheros is a promo card. I am currently working on cards for the next release.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooh, those are pretty! :)

I'm not a huge fan of the site, but the trading cards are gorgeous (as long as the horses aren't trippy combinations like unicorn/seahorse!), and I especially love your "Eros"/Amor.

Guess I better go out and buy some more packs! =)

Jenn
- http://bellasarafan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love Jennifer's illustrations! They are beautiful! I am also a collecter and fan of Bella Sara.

I hope Jennifer illustrates some horses in Bella Sara's 7th series
Baby Bella!!!

-J.Meyer said...

Thanks! =)

I did 4 cards for Baby Bella. I'm planning on posting a few on my blog when the set is released.

JLMeyer-

Anonymous said...

I love your Zepheros card, Iam also a fan of bella sara, I like your Uranus card too. You are so lucky and talented.


Thanya

Anonymous said...

I wish you could do a whole seires of bella sara.

Thanya

-J.Meyer said...

HI!

Thanks for such kind words =)
It's been fun working on Bella Sara!

Jennifer-