Monday, July 28, 2008

Old Art: #1 Morningstar

I realized recently most of my older B&W interior pieces haven't been on my website in a few years now. I wanted to share a few of my favorites (if anyone was curious =)


These are 2 pieces I did for Morningstar by Goodman Games a few years ago (more then 4+ years I think). They were both elf types you could play. I enjoyed drawing the dragonfly wings and I thought it was neat that the elf lady was turning into a tiger.
Jennifer-

PS: Click on the image for a closer look.
Ive considered doing a post of how I work, showing in-progress and such (if anyone was interested).

6 comments:

Bee said...

These are beautiful pieces and would love to see how you work!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Great drawings Jennifer! and showing your process is a wonderful idea!

Gaia said...

Jennifer, this is so lovely and delicate. I really enjoy seeing these b/w illustrations and work in-progress are always fantastic, so please do share! :D

My favourite is the one on the flower, the wings are incredibly beautiful, I love dragonfly wings! I'm working on a pair right now for one of my 3D fairies and it's taking forever... adding tiny holes with a soldering iron is not a job for a messy human, like me! :D

Bruce said...

Nice work, and fun to see.

c.g.young said...

Jennifer,
Wonderful magic as always,...
your art takes me places.

I leave inspired.

-c.g.young

-J.Meyer said...

Thanks everyone for such wonderful words!!
I'm so crazy busy at the moment (I'm typing while I grab a quick snack) working to meet the deadline. I will definitely do a post on how I work. =)

Jennifer-