Friday, January 23, 2009

Card auction and show for American Cancer Society.

Fairy Bunnies Return!

I am happy to participate in the Sketch card auction and gallery show for the American Cancer Society. The auction will go online a week before the show and public exhibition will be on April 4th in Kentucky.

I had a lot of fun working on these cards and I am thinking about digitally coloring them. I always like the chance to draw the fox and bunny fairies.

Love- The bunny with a carrot heart
Courage- baby bunnies learning to fly
Friendship- the joy of being together.
Happy Dreams- Fairy bunnies come from the moon to give happy dreams.
Jennifer-

5 comments:

Amy C said...

these are so sweet, its really nice to see pencil drawings.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Those Fairy Bunnies are too cute, Jennifer. That's awesome your participating in the auction! Can't wait to see them colored.

And thanks for the comment on my blog. I had a lot of fun drawing that silly wolf :)

ant

Bee said...

Just wonderful...but I can never get enough of your fairy bunnies...they must make you smile as you draw them! 'Courage'is a particularly charming composition, with the bunnies all bunched together pre-flight. Really hope you will add colour to these :)

tlc illustration said...

Darling fairy bunnies! What a cute idea. Looking forward to the colored versions.

sketched out said...

I just can't get enough of your fairy bunnies... and that fox fairy is running a very, very close second in adorable-osity!