Sunday, July 19, 2009

Old Art: #5 Faery's Tale Game

I just realized its been a bit since the Art for Faery's Tale has been on my website.
Here were 3 of my favorite pieces (I liked alot of the art I did for that book). It was interesting, the look for the characters/people was decided on prior to my involvement, so I drew people a tad different then I norm. Loved working with the various size differences (fun with perspective) and working in cute mice. I did 2 more PDF covers after working on the book.
-Jennifer
(link to book on name)

8 comments:

tlc illustration said...

I haven't seen these before. Fabulous! (I *must* do some b/w rendered things for my website!)

Lisa Hunt said...

Love the top sketch--and the coziness of the flowers, as though they're animated and are participating in the sentimental moment. Very clever! I love drawing mice and enjoy looking at them in most any incarnation.
Sweet!

mai s kemble said...

these are so beautifully drawn... :)
I always love looking at graphite drawings... they seem so alive.
a real treat!

ValGalArt said...

You amaze and delight! The top one is so touching and the others are simply great :)

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Hi Jennifer! Lovely pencil work - as always! Wonderful dramatic feel in the two bottom images.

Bee said...

Always blown away when I visit your blog, amazing artwork and so great that you post your beautifully drawn sketches as well as completed pieces. The chipmonks are adorable - but I'm still a huge fan of those fairy bunnies :)

Kieran Kelly said...

You are so gifted i love your work i am humbled x

valgalwalsh@aol.com said...

The image with the mouse is so sweet and touching, i just love it!