Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Halloween

Presenting my Nature witch of Fall and her kitten friend
(who plays with the pumpkin hat).

I love creating Halloween imagery. I saw Gaia's wonderful piece and felt inspired to do a new witch. I loved how the last witch I did came and wanted to draw a black kitten again, but this time I wanted the witch to be cuter then my last one.. more fey like. I also wanted to approach this one with more design/decorative elements.
Jennifer-
Have a fun Halloween!

4 comments:

Gaia said...

This is adorable, Jennifer!!
I love the curly decoration, the softness of the kitty and the witch sleeping is too cute. Thank you so much for mentioning me! Can't wait to see what you'll be posting next:D

Jane said...

Very Cute. The kitten is so ready to pet.

Fotf said...

Just came across your site via Gaia'.Love your Halloween peice and from the brief look i took at your blog i'm going to love alot more. I'll be back lol!

ValGalArt said...

This made me smile :) Since Rat (my dog) passed on a little black kitty visits me every day and it looks a lot like this beautiful cat! Really wonderful!!!